Thursday, January 21, 2010

story for tonite...


...and im back for my blog...i lost my blog a years ago and i think im back mayB just for fun or mayB i got something in my head dat i want somebody know....

so this is me:

  1. working as ********** at a small town ..(not my hometown really~~but i wonder if it will be later....)
  2. in process futured my study... (in degree)~~ and here i am *tengah biul2 baca soalan assigment * baru yg pertama...huhu
  3. my loving family ~~i love them so much! im sorry sebab sy belum dpat memberi yg terbaik ...tapi selalu menyusahkn especially for my dad..*im sorry dad :(
  4. im not really pretty^^ cuz i know they awez think im *below age* cuz im skinny and my humps not really big and sexy :(
  5. but im cute ...:) yes ..
  6. i have a boyfren ..his name is ***... and i love him ** i love u dear!
so this is me....
and i will write more in this my blog ...later.... ok gudnite !

2 comments:

  1. yep..now august 2011.. & im still with my bf...hahaha...more happier life ..my weight i s gain 7kg & my study...only for research & im done...haha....:) oya..& im still workinh here..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. & im still cute...moree cute!! hahahah :) :)

    ReplyDelete