Thursday, January 21, 2010

can money buy love?



12:23 pm 


so sleepy ....after my dear not by my side..sy banyak masa habiskan dengan online....*include FB and blogging...* 
i think i must siapkan my CME slide ..and find informtion bout dat on internet rather than playing internet game....
oso reading nd trying undersatnd for my assigment ....


ok i'll try ...after this..**


did i jeles? my friend got her dream car *vios* his boyfriend bought for her....
she got everthing from his future husband...her bf is engineer... 
 ia membuat saya tergugat sedikt ..*what my bf give to me?* ... i give him my everything...


dear! how come..... i know its my life...we are not yet married ...i still got  choice ...to choose the best of my life.....but ... how can i live without u??**


so i try hrd to take/find opportunity to change our life....
i try so hrd....cuz i really wnna be with u? r u bothered or not bohered?? what r u thnking dear? can u read my heart....... cuz i sanggup memilih cinta daripada kilauan harta....
what bout u dear??? 





2 comments:

  1. ada urg cakap.. duit is everything.. yalaa.. without money we are still nothing rite..?? but the fact is.. will you happy forever if your love was been bought by MONEY? think about it~!! peace.. btw.. nice to read ur blog~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for ur comment..:)
    its so hard@ complicated when think bout it...

    ReplyDelete