Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMG

OMG wat had happen ..suddenly i remembered him..oh no! why ??? last night (2 days ago) i have a dream with him ..and he is with my bf ..he,me and my bf! my bf is befiren with him without knowing wat hx between us..but its only the dream..its so crazy!! but i cant lie..my heart now cant stop thinking of him..how can it be..its end 5 years ago...argghhh.. i still miss him :(( nope! i dont!! i hate him ,i have no feeling to him anymore ..huhuhu... why suddenly i remember him and all of our memories...hmm why ??

the truth is i really love my bf..really !!! i love him. sy dapat rasa di segenap nadi dan setiap hembusan nafas sy...and stipa hembusan nafas sy merasakannya.. its  i love u //i love u .. i love u by...i love u ... i really love u ..u are my life...how can i 4get and say i didnt love u ..cuz i do... i do really love u ...:(( :((

No comments:

Post a Comment